Class Action Lawsuit Attorneys
When you are facing complex litigation in a class action lawsuit, you want to be certain that the team of attorneys you retain has the experience, wherewithal, and legal skills to effectively manage your case. At the Williams Law Firm, our attorneys are experienced in handling a variety of class action cases. We bring our skills, experience, and dedication to bear in and out of court for every class action client.
Our class action cases include:
- claims by some 400 people that their homes flooded because of negligence
- claims on behalf of people who borrowed money from “Pay Day Lenders” and who were unknowingly charged interest rates in excess of 400 percent
- claims on behalf of people who obtained second mortgages on their homes with hidden excessive interest rates and charges
- wrongful death claims of approximately 135 families whose loved ones were murdered by Nurse Orville Lyn Majors at the Vermillion County Hospital in Clinton, Indiana
The Williams Law Firm has attorneys experienced in class-action cases and who dedicate themselves to justice for every class member.
Our class action attorneys can assist you with any of the following:
- Obtaining class action status
- Class action lawsuits
- Mass tort claim
- Complex litigation
- Pharmaceutical injuries
- Dangerous drugs
- Toxic exposure cases
- Business injury
- Damage to personal property
At the Williams Law Firm, no case is too complex and no case costs too much. We have the resources, skills, and dedication to pursue your case.
Our firm has experience in representing clients in national class actions, litigated against the biggest of Fortune 500 companies. Whether you are a victimized consumer or injured by a toxic tort, our attorneys can help you pursue your case and get the justice you deserve.
For more information or to speak with an experienced and dedicated Terre Haute, Indiana trial lawyer, contact the Williams Law Firm.