Frank L. TurchiIn-house Investigator
Frank Turchi’s professional background with the Indiana State Police helps the Williams Law Firm clients receive support that has successfully “made the difference.” Through his complete investigation and knowledge of the how the law impacts events surrounding an accident, we are able to bring help to our clients up a notch or two. Call us and we will help you.
- Born Clinton, Indiana, February 22, 1949
- Graduate Clinton High School, 1967
- Indiana State University, 1968-1972
- Indiana State Police Academy, 1974
- 2001 - Indiana State Police Driving Excellence Award
- 2002- Kevin Artz Memorial Law Enforcement Officer of the Year Award
- 2002- Exchange Club of Terre Haute Policeman of the Year Award
Accident Investigation/Reconstruction Training, Secret Service Dignitary Protection School, Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs School, Reid and Associates Advanced Interview and Interrogation School, Crime Scene Investigation Training, Arson Fire Investigation Training, Advanced Homicide Investigation School, Latent Fingerprint Analysis/Comparison Training, Terrorism / Counter terrorism School.
Member Cayuga Christian Church, Jerusalem Masonic Lodge #99 (Clinton, Indiana), Scottish Rite Valley of Terre Haute Chapter, Zorah Shrine of Terre Haute, Indiana State Police Alliance, Pioneers of the Indiana State Police.